Thursday 9 August 2012

Thanks ;D

Heyya,
I just HAD to post about this because I think all our editors are pleased with the results of the blog ;D. We made this blog on... 8/08/2012. Today we came to edit the blog once more with competition stuff and we found this out:

TIP: CLICK TO ENLARGE

<< Yes, We have 51 (Or 57) page views :). Thanks to all our viewers and also thanks to the peope who chat on our chatbox.

Remember we're the owners so we're watching you O_O. Teehee not really x'D  We're just checking what's happening and checking for any bad stuff incase we need to act on it ;D

Thanks for reading this post and once again thanks for giving us such great results within' the first week :'). Thank You.


- Teddy ♥

4 comments:

  1. Ditto. Thank you soo much blog viewers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe in one day we have over 50 views! And this is the first blog I've ever made/shared, and they are amazing results for us. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^ From KawaiiBear (forgot to put that at the end)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just wanted to say a special thanks from me so here it is :'):

    Thanks for the results, I've never actually made a blog and this is now my first so it's really nice. I know the success is all due to the fans and friends of BearCandi but it still makes me feel happy to know that OUR blog is good. Thanks Again Guys :'D

    - Teddy ♥

    ReplyDelete