Thursday 9 August 2012

Lucky In Love ♥ New Comp

 As you may know, if you have logged into MovieStarPlanet recently, that a new competition is out now. It is called 'Lucky In Love' and I'm guessing it's Vegas themed ;) Here are some pics of the new animations and what the words are that you need to use:
TIP: Click to enlarge pic.



















So, what do you think? There is also a new background, but the collage wouldn't fit it on :D It costs $500sc and is NON-vip. There are also lots of new clothes, I'll show you an outfit I made and bought out of them (:












Anyway, for now, its goodbye from me. x

2 comments:

  1. Eek! That $500sc looks like 600. Anyway, the background costs Five-Hundred sc. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^I wouldn't worry too much, Candi.
    (: I took a pic of the background with the price on so people can see it clearly. x

    ~KawaiiBear

    ReplyDelete